This interface completes a 4~20mA current loop. The sensor measures a process variable, the transmitter translates that measurement into a current signal, the receiver displays or performs an action with that signal. It can be used to read field instrumentation sensors such as pressure sensors, temperature sensors, level or flow sensors, pH sensors, and gas sensors to implement a 4~20mA connection to their outputs. Also, there are several actuators, such as valves, which can be controlled via a 4~20mA loop.
• Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
• Improved interference immunity
• Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
• Over-the-air updates
• Interactive Karma Security IoT platform with dashboard, search, and notification settings
* Magnetized ABS enclosure for easy installation
• Measuring equipment
• Convert analog to the digital readout
We ship with in 48 business hours.